Jan 16, 2006

Beach Treasures

Day 16 - Day 2 of Things I Saw At The Beach -

Sunday morning I was happy to see that the tide was high and when the water receded I headed down the beach to see what had washed ashore. I quickly scanned the shoreline and was disappointed to see that no Japanese floats, fishing nets or treasure chests had washed ashore. But, as I walked along, I began to see that the ocean had indeed washed up treasures.. no, not a pirate's chest full of gold and pearls.. but treasures non-the-less.

7 comments:

  1. I love this triumvirate of shots. B&W was a good choice for this. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! B&W is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the textures here! A treasure indeed. Neat tryptich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tryptich and textures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like all the shots I'm commenting on today is triptych! :) Do you guys have a secret group to discuss what kinds of shots you'll post today? :) Anyway, the B&W really works well for me because it shows off the smooth texture of the shells against the roughness of the sand. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images... The B&W sets off the textures nicely and the subject works very well in a tryptich.

    ReplyDelete