Feb 6, 2006

Trees in Window

This is the window in the Art Center in Roseburg Oregon. I'm not crazy about it but I'm frustrated with my computer so I'll just post what I have available.

I have cleaned a zillion nasty things off my computer in the past few days. Viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, data diggers, you name it, I got it. Panda cleans them off and they come right back. No idea where they came from. I haven't had a virus for years before now. Everything has slowed down to the pace of cold molasses.

Guess I reformat this weekend. Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting shot...
    Hope you get those little buggers out of your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reformatting is about the only way once you get to that point. I know.. been there. Make sure you get a copy of zonealarm or other stand alone firewall to install on your new install *before* you connect to the internet for the first time. This will help immensely.

    (if you knew that already, nevermind!)

    Also, if you aren't using firefox yet.. do so. IE is unbelieveably full of holes right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye, I went from a pay antivirus program to AVGfree. It works well. Also use Spybot and Ad-Aware, both free. Sometimes free is good. Nita

    ReplyDelete