Mar 3, 2006

Spring Has Sprung!!



Well OK, so it hasn't officially sprung, but my plum tree is blooming!!



Well OK what that actually means is that when we get the next freeze, all the pretty blooms will die and it will not produce fruit, but the blooms are beautiful now!!



Well OK, it was raining too hard to actually take my camera out and shoot the blooms on the tree so I had to pick them and prop them up in the mop bucket from my Feb 26 PAD but.......but.....

Oh hell, it isn't spring yet... sigh

6 comments:

  1. but it's not far off! Love the last photo the most, actually. Not sure why, but I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss Spring in Vancouver, which is usually awesome.. but hopefully spring here isn't too far off.. I saw some budding twigs the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh Send some of those pretty flowers up here!! They are quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! My plum tree died :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best regards from NY! » » »

    ReplyDelete