Jun 11, 2006

of roses and castles

Today is my 40th anniversary. Dang I'm old! Of course I did get married when I was 6 :)

I forgot to post a photo yesterday. I started digging around and found a new branch in my ancestory tree. I discovered I am descended from the Lord Dudleys of the Castle Dudley in Staffordshire, England in the 1600's. I'm an illigetimate descendent though since my line comes through Lord Edward Dudley's mistress not his wife. I can get VERY involved when I'm doing genealogy. After I fought my way back to the present and looked at the clock it was 2am and I was too sleepy to post a pic.

This is a rose from my garden.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and nice DOF.. Happy 40th Anniversary.. Awesome. :)
    Genealogy is way fun. A descendent from Royalty now that is just way cool. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the anniversary. Phew ... 40 years ... that's a lot of years away for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rose, beautiful photo and Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you seriously get married when you were 6? I like the rose, cool colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you find it? Interesting read film editing schools

    ReplyDelete