Jul 29, 2006

I'm Back

Portland is a HUGE city with lots and lots of traffic and I got lost almost every time I left my hotel. Mapquest directions didn't help a lot but I did have a map that got me back to my room every time I got lost. :) Actually by day 3 I didn't need the map to get from my hotel to the training. It was an interesting trip and I learned a lot more about OracleBI Discoverer Plus: Analyze Relational and OLAP Data 1.0 than I ever knew there was to learn.

I was disappointed with the Oregon Zoo. There is so much more to see at The Wildlife Safari and that is only 4 miles from me. Plus there are waaaaaaaay less people.

I did get to the Butterfly garden but it was so crowded I couldn't get near a butterfly. I'm not pleased with the shots I got but here's one.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're back. Sorry the trip to the Butterfly garden was so crowded. Summer at the Portland Zoo...I can just imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!

    Very beautiful shot Faye!

    ReplyDelete