Feb 13, 2007

Prayers Needed

UPDATE... thank you! thank you! thank you! The judge hardly even considered the change of custody because there were no grounds for making a change. Even though we knew this was how it had to go, this has still been hanging over us for months and its soooo good to have it over with. Thanks so much for your prayers and thoughts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Blogger friends

I'm asking for prayers from those of you who pray. My daughter's ex has asked the courts for full custody of my grandson and tomorrow is the trial. My mind knows there is no chance this could happen but my heart won't let me stop thinking of all the what ifs and worse case sceneros. My daughter is a very good mother and there are no grounds for this case. Her attorney tells us not to worry but that doesn't make me less of a basket case tonight.

Please send prayers and good wishes our way tonight and tomorrow morning.

Raymon and Christy
Raymon and Christy

Thanks so much

19 comments:

  1. Faye thanks for being open and asking for prayer. Of course I will support you through this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. je suis de tout coeur avec toi et avec ta soeur.

    I am of any heart with you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you lots of love and prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with tomorrow ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes for tomorrow, hope things turn out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have all my love and prayers today. I hope the outcome is what you and your daughter desire. (((HUGS))) to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thoughts and prayers coming your way from Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye, praying for you as I type.

    I wish the the best. I'm sure Nita will keep me updated if you can't.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw this Faye...I am so glad that things went well today. Take care and nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the outcome, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such good news Faye. Thanks for giving us the update. I know that prayers were answered.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yippee, Faye, there's good news enough to go around today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bravo vous voila soulagée. Une belle fin, cela sera donc une superbe journée.

    Cheer veiled you relieved. A beautiful end, that will be thus a superb day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Thats just great news. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Got in on the tail end of this message; so glad it turned out well. Now y'll can rest easy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Faye-we're thankful for this outcome and wish you and your family all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Faye, I'm sorry I missed this post 2 days ago to offer my hopeful thoughts for you, your daughter, and your grandson. I'm thrilled that you put the update in here and that it all turned out okay. Sorry for all of you that you had to go through the scare, though. Whew. So glad it's okay now. Still thinking of you all. Amy

    ReplyDelete