Jun 6, 2007

Photowannabe mentioned a series of photos from the old school in yesterdays post so I went back through my shots to see what else I had. The best I can do for now is showing more of the surrounding area.

I'll get out there again soon and will trespass this time. There is a fence but a way to get through the fence without toooo much trouble and there is no "no trespassing" sign. I also don't know if they would let me post to my blog from jail so if I disappear for awhile you'll know why :)

School from distance

12 comments:

  1. "things we do for our blogs"....:DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. elle est tres bucolique cette photo, j'aime bien cette ecole perdue dans la nature

    it is very bucolic this photograph, I like this school lost in nature

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning image! You really know how to show these buildings off well :o) {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Faye.... :) Anything for the shot!! NOT... :) :) We will all gather the funds to bail you out... :) :) Nice image...It just looks soooo beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll bail you if you get arrested! What a wonderful setting for a school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm transported to your area with this wonderful photo, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anything for the shot, right ??!!!

    Love this one. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This school is in a fantastic setting. It looks like a start of an old movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like a fantastic place to go exploring....but be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This shot has very good lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much. fosbobetr good Archive

    ReplyDelete