Aug 5, 2007

In My Dreams

A couple weeks ago I was out shooting and noticed these flowers next to a produce stand. I stopped to take some shots but it was windy and the flowers were moving so much I knew I couldn't get a clear shot. Today I pulled them up and sure enough the clarity was way off but I liked the composition and the old building behind them.

I played with this one for awhile but I couldn't get it sharp enough without it looking over processed. So I decided if I couldn't get it sharper I would run with the blur.. and I really like the effect.

Dreamscape

10 comments:

  1. it really has this dreamy quality Faye....this is how my dreams would be if i did not see them in black and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. une tres belle photo et un bel effet de reverie.

    a very beautiful photograph and a beautiful effect of daydream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has the look of an oil painting. I'm glad you kept it. Its quite lovely.
    Faye, I'm still not sure if I have a walnut tree or not. I have almonds which aren't doing too well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye, this photo is quite lovely. The partially hidden building behind the mass of flowers is a very good touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely, a painting by your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo beautiful. I looks like it could be a painting :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow! This is beautiful. I agree it looks like a painting. The blurred effect is great...perfect settings, whatever they were. Nita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very dreamy...I love it Faye...my favorite is the one right above it though! :)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the blur works well with this shot. Really gives a dreamy effect. (Just now catching up with all the blogs after five super-busy days sharing our country with a student from Japan.)

    ReplyDelete