Sep 27, 2007

Deadly Embrace

I thought I had posted this shot before but couldn't find it so maybe I didn't. Its from last year. I know.... I've been digginig in my archives a lot lately. Hopefully this weekend I can get out and get some new stuff :)

The Embrace

I had a good time in Salem. It was a business trip but I have a very cool and fun staff so we had fun despite the meetings. Thanks Angela, Carmen, Letitia, Mikki and Virginia.

Sue, I waved at all the young, good looking men in Salem. Maybe one was your son :)

I changed the title.. I liked Salty's title better.

11 comments:

  1. looks at all the colors here ...:)
    and i'm glad to gave you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee you made me laugh. My son did mention something about a lady waving madly at him. LOL
    Glad your business trip was both sucessful as well as a good time.
    Quite an amazing picture. I don't remember it. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. prise en flagrant delit, bravo la police trouvera plus facilement l'assasin ;o). Je suis bluffé, cette macro est sublime


    taken in obvious offence, cheer the police force will find the assasin more easily; O). I am bluff, this macro is sublime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before going to office, i just thought to visit your blog again...!
    Do I need to say that how amazing collection you have here. If it is okay with you I would like to add you in my blogger buddies!

    Happy Friday ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo, indeed! Wonderful colours, and look at that white spider and that green bug; is it caught by the spider?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deadly Embrace!

    Great shot Faye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salty's right, Faye. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible shot...and great title!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow....love this photo.

    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Salty does have a way with words :)

    I don't think I've seen a white spider before. It really accents the very bold colors in the photograph.

    ReplyDelete